Used books are sold at a first come, first serve basis, thus they may sell out quickly. Also, in some instances, certain titles are unavailable used. In these instances new books will be substituted, and your credit card will be charged the new amount without notification. By purchasing your books online you are indicating that you understand and accept this and all policies. At this time the online store only accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards for payment. Financial aid cannot be used for online orders.
Used textbooks may or may not contain all items included in a new textbook package.
Please note* We cannot ship online orders to PO Boxes. For complete Shipping and Return Information regarding Online Orders please click here.
In Store Purchases:
You may return merchandise only under the following terms:
- Original receipt required for returns
- Textbook returns accepted one week from the start of class
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased for a full refund.
- Merchandise returns must have original packaging and be in resalable condition for a full refund.
- Non-textbook merchandise can be returned within ten business days of purchase with original receipt.
- There is a ten business day waiting period for cash back on all check purchases.
- If you find you have purchased a defective book, contact the Bookstore as soon as possible.
- The Bookstore is the sole judge in determining whether merchandise is acceptable for return.
Paying by Credit Card:
HACC currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. The credit card must be present for all transactions.
Financial Aid Students:
If you are receiving financial aid you may be able to charge your books against the aid. If your financial aid exceeds the charges on your bill, you can charge your books against this excess aid. Your HACC ID is required. Any amount over this total is your responsibility to pay. If you have questions about your financial aid award please contact the financial aid office.
VA Vocational Rehabilitation (VA Financial Aid):
Unusual items must be approved beforehand by your case manager.
Required textbooks, (not optional or suggested reading books) and a reasonable quantity of supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks and incidentals) may be purchased through the school's bookstore at the government expense, as long as these do not exceed in quantity.
Food items and apparel (sweatshirts, gym shorts, etc.) and school related mementos etc. may NOT be charged on Vocational Rehabilitation Aid.
Any questions regarding the purchase of an item, that you are not sure of, contact your case manager before purchasing.
Unauthorized purchases are the financial responsibility of the Veteran.
All software academically priced requires a current academic ID to purchase.