Shipping and Returns
Please note* We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Our shipping rates listed at checkout only apply to addresses within the continental United States. Customers can choose UPS Ground (shipping costs) or Customer Pick-Up (no shipping costs). For addresses in Alaska or Hawaii, or outside the continental United States, please email email@example.com for availability and pricing.
During the ordering process you will be asked to supply us with a valid e-mail
address. This address will be used solely for notifying you regarding the status
of your order(s). You will automatically receive an e-mail when your order ships
from our location. This e-mail will contain information that will allow you to
track your package on-line. If you decline to submit a valid e-mail address with
your order you will not be able to obtain information regarding your package
(shipping date, tracking number, anticipated delivery date etc...) as this
information will no longer be available via telephone.
After placing an order online, customers will receive two emails. The first is an order confirmation email that will be sent when the order is placed. The second is a notification that the order has been processed. Upon receipt of this second email, customers who are having their order shipped should receive it within 5 business days. Customers who are picking up their order in the store should wait 2 business days before coming into the store to pick up their order.
RETURNS FOR ONLINE ORDERS SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND
1. If your online order contained items that you did not order or if there were errors in your order please contact the bookstore immediately at (717)339-3551. We will send you a free pre-paid label to return items that were incorrectly shipped to you as a result of an error that we made when processing your order.
2. If you received books in your online order that you ordered but do not want they can be sent to the bookstore via US mail or other ground carrier however the bookstore will not reimburse shipping or issue pre-paid labels for items returned to us that were not shipped because of an error that we made.
3. All returns MUST be accompanied by the packing list that was enclosed with your order. Your web order packing list is your receipt and returns are not accepted without receipts.
Returns shipped to us without receipts or items returned with a pre-paid label that are were not authorized prior to shipping will be returned to you, at your expense and without further notice.
4. All merchandise must be in the original, salable condition when it is received for return as it was in at the time of purchase. Textbooks must be free of marks, bends, dirt, liquid damage etc... All software, electronics, pass codes, etc... that were sealed at the time of purchase must be unopened although the outer wrap may be removed from textbook packages providing the books are in the same condition when they are received for return as they were in at the time of purchase. Non-textbook merchandise must be unopened and in original, salable condition.
5. Textbook returns and exchanges will be accepted for 1 calendar week (5 business days) beginning from start date of your class as it appears on your class schedule. Non-textbook purchases may be returned or exchanged for 10 business days from the date of purchase.
6. If you are sending in your returns and you qualify for a free pre-paid label (see #1 above) you must contact the bookstore before the return period expires (see #5 above). If you are sending in your returns but you do not qualify for a free pre-paid label (see #1 above) your return must be post marked on or before the last day of the return period (see #5 above).
7. Only books purchased on-line may be sent in for return. All purchases made in store must be returned in store.
8. If you find you have purchased a defective book, contact the Bookstore as soon as possible. The Overholt Bookstore is the sole judge in determining whether merchandise is acceptable for return.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR RETURN POLICY PLEASE CONTACT THE BOOKSTORE IMMEDIATELY!
RETURNS FOR ONLINE ORDERS PICKED UP IN STORE
All online orders picked up in stores are subject to store return policies listed here.