Submit your order securely to us via this web site.back to top
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
Please note* We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
During the ordering process you will be asked to supply us with a valid e-mail address. This address will be used solely for notifying you regarding the status of your order(s). You will automatically receive an e-mail when your order ships from our location. This e-mail will contain information that will allow you to track your package on-line. If you decline to submit a valid e-mail address with your order you will not be able to obtain information regarding your package (shipping date, tracking number, anticipated delivery date etc...) as this information will no longer be available via telephone.
Used books are sold at a first come, first serve basis, thus they may sell out quickly. Also, in some instances, certain titles are unavailable used. In these instances new books will be substituted, and your credit card will be charged for the new amount without notification. By purchasing your books online you are indicating that you understand and accept this and all policies.
Used textbooks may or may not contain all items that are included in a new textbook package.
After placing an order online, customers will receive two emails. The first is an order confirmation email that will be sent when the order is placed. The second is a notification that the order has been processed. Upon receipt of this second email, customers who are having their order shipped should receive it within 5 business days. Customers who are picking up their order in the store should wait 2 business days before coming into the store to pick up their order.
Please allow 5-7 business days to receive your order.back to top
You may return merchandise only under the following terms:
- Original receipt required for returns.
- Textbook returns are accepted from one week from the start date of the class for which they were purchased.
- Textbooks must be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased for a full refund.
- Merchandise returns must have original packaging and be in resalable condition for a full refund.
- Non-textbook merchandise can be returned within ten business days of purchase with original receipt.
- There is a ten business day waiting period for cash back on all check purchases.
- If you find you have purchased a defective book, contact the Bookstore as soon as possible.
- The Bookstore is the sole judge in determining whether merchandise is acceptable for return.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: email@example.com. You can also contact our customer service department at: (717) 801-3222back to top