Shop Course Materials
HACC - Central Pennsylvania's Community College makes it easy to find the exact textbooks you need for every class. Add your courses to view a list of textbooks and materials as specified by your instructor(s).
If you are a Thaddeus Stevens student who has only purchased course materials through our Lancaster Bookstore website in the past, you will have to create a new account to order on this new website. Choose your Thaddeus Stevens term below under Find It > Add It > Buy It and create a new account during checkout. If you have purchased course materials through our old Harrisburg Bookstore website, you will be able to use your Harrisburg Bookstore account to order on this new website.
Find It Add It Buy It
HACC Textbook and Course Materials Order Information
- Select textbooks are now available to rent online to customers with a valid HACC Student ID and a HAWKmail email address. Just select 'New Rental' or 'Used Rental' and add the title to your cart.
- Courses(CRN's) with an eBook choice: If both the Textbook and the eBook are ordered, the eBook will be cancelled.
- Courses(CRN's) with Inclusive Access(IA): The cost of Course Materials are included in your tuition bill. Instructions will be provided by your instructor. For more information on IA, click here!
- Choose Shipping Method- UPS Ground (shipping costs) to have your order shipped or Pick-Up at ______ (no shipping costs) to pick-up at a bookstore location.
- Payments can be made by using a valid Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), Student Financial Aid. (Before placing an online order using Financial Aid, you must click here for more information.)
- After placing an order online, customers will receive two emails. The first is an order confirmation email that will be sent after the order is placed. The second is a notification that the order has been pulled and tendered successfully. Customers will then receive a shipment tracking number when it ships.
- Used textbooks sell out quickly and may or may not contain all items that are included in a new textbook package.
- New books will be substituted and your Credit Card or Financial Aid, depending on your method of payment, will be up-charged if Used books are unavailable.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing on this web site.
- By purchasing your books online, you acknowledge and accept all store policies.
- Textbook information listed on this site is current and correct as provided by the faculty teaching the course.
- In the event of a change in faculty or course materials, the information is updated as soon as we are notified by the College or faculty.
- Books or materials purchased incorrectly from the HACC Bookstore website are fully refundable in accordance with the store's textbook return policy.
- The HACC Bookstore is not responsible for incorrect books and materials purchased from any other source.