Shop Course Materials
HACC - Central Pennsylvania's Community College makes it easy to find the exact textbooks you need for every class. Add your courses to view a list of textbooks and materials as specified by your instructor(s).
Find It Add It Buy It
HACC Textbook and Course Materials Order Information
- Select textbooks are now available to rent online to customers with a valid HACC Student ID and a HAWKmail email address. Just select 'New Rental' or 'Used Rental' and add the title to your cart.
- Courses(CRN's) with an eBook choice: If both the Textbook and the eBook are ordered, the eBook will be cancelled.
- Courses(CRN's) with Inclusive Access(IA): The cost of Course Materials are included in your tuition bill. Instructions will be provided by your instructor. For more information on IA, click here!
- Choose Shipping Method- UPS Ground (shipping costs) to have your order shipped or Pick-Up at ______ (no shipping costs) to pick-up at a bookstore location.
- Payments can be made by using a valid Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), Student Financial Aid. (Before placing an online order using Financial Aid, you must click here for more information.)
- After placing an order online, customers will receive two emails. The first is an order confirmation email that will be sent after the order is placed. The second is a notification that the order has been pulled and tendered successfully. Customers will then receive a shipment tracking number when it ships.
- Used textbooks sell out quickly and may or may not contain all items that are included in a new textbook package.
- New books will be substituted and your Credit Card or Financial Aid, depending on your method of payment, will be up-charged if Used books are unavailable.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing on this web site.
- By purchasing your books online, you acknowledge and accept all store policies.
- Textbook information listed on this site is current and correct as provided by the faculty teaching the course.
- In the event of a change in faculty or course materials, the information is updated as soon as we are notified by the College or faculty.
- Books or materials purchased incorrectly from the HACC Bookstore website are fully refundable in accordance with the store's textbook return policy.
- The HACC Bookstore is not responsible for incorrect books and materials purchased from any other source.