A valid e-mail address is required for website orders. This address will be used solely for information regarding the status of your order(s).
Used textbooks are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If a used book is unavailable, the new book will be substituted and your method of payment will be charged for the new amount without notification. Used textbooks may or may not contain all items that are included in a new textbook package. By purchasing your books online, you are indicating that you understand and accept this and all policies.
After placing an order online, customers receive two emails, a confirmation when the order is placed and a notification when the order has been processed. Shipped orders should arrive within 5 business days. Customers pick-up orders will be ready at the chosen pick-up location within 2 business days.back to top
The HACC Bookstore website takes Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. The credit card will be verified using AVS (Address Verification Service).
Customers receiving financial aid from HACC may be able to charge their books against that aid. If their financial aid exceeds the charges on their bill from HACC, customers may purchase textbooks, supplies, and electronics. Any amount over this total is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact Financial Aid with specific questions about financial aid awards. Customers must have a valid HACC ID. Please click here for more information on using financial aid in the bookstore.
VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Third Party Payment
Required textbooks (not optional or suggested reading books) and a reasonable quantity of supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks and incidentals) may be purchased through the school's bookstore at the government expense, as long as these are not excessive in quantity. Unusual items must be approved beforehand by their case manager.
Food items, apparel (sweatshirts, gym shorts, etc.), and school related mementos, etc.. may NOT be charged on Vocational Rehabilitation Aid.
Customers with any questions regarding whether an item is a valid purchase should contact their case manager before purchasing.
Unauthorized purchases are the financial responsibility of the customer.
HACC Bookstore Gift Card
HACC Bookstore gift cards can be redeemed for up to their full value. Multiple gift cards can be used for the same web order.back to top
Customers can choose Shipping to have their order shipped or Pick-Up at _____ (free) to pick-up at a bookstore location. The shipping rates listed at checkout only apply to addresses within the continental United States. For addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the continental United States, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and pricing. Customers will automatically receive an e-mail containing tracking information when their order ships.
**Please note: The Bookstore does not ship to Post Office Boxes**back to top
You may return merchandise only under the following terms:
- All returns MUST be accompanied by the packing list that was enclosed with your order. The web order packing list is the receipt and returns are not accepted without receipts.
- Textbook returns are accepted one week from the start date of the class for which they were purchased. Textbooks must be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased for a full refund.
- Any textbook packaged with an electronic pass code or scratch code that was sealed at the time of purchase must be returned with the pass code unused or the scratch code unscratched. The outer wrap may be removed from these packages provided the books are returned in the same condition as they were in at the time of purchase.
- Non-textbook merchandise can be returned within ten business days of purchase with the original packing list. These returns must have original packaging and be in original resalable condition for a full refund.
- Open Software, Apple® Products, Electronics, Access Codes, Licenses, etc. cannot be returned or exchanged.
- There is a ten business day waiting period for cash back on all check purchases.
- If your order contained incorrect items or if there were errors in your order, please contact the bookstore immediately at email@example.com. We will send a pre-paid shipping label to return incorrect items.
- Ordered unwanted items meeting the terms of the return policy may be returned to the bookstore at the customer’s expense.
- Any returns without a copy of the original packing list or with unapproved items will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- If you find you have purchased a defective book, contact the Bookstore as soon as possible.
- Only books purchased on-line may be sent in for return. All purchases made in store must be returned in store.
- The Bookstore is the sole judge in determining whether merchandise is acceptable for return.
Students are needed to work for up to twenty hours per week at the bookstore, depending on class schedule. Gain valuable experience and training at the bookstore in front line sales, customer service, support, and much more. Some register experience is desired, but we will train. Applicants must be punctual, dependable, motivated, and willing to work various shifts starting early as 7:45 a.m. or ending as late as 6:30 p.m. All open positions are listed at www.collegecentral.com/hacc.back to top
We protect your privacy by NOT sharing your email address with anyone. When you ask a question, respond to a survey or place an order online, your email address stays with us. This degree of security means you will receive no correspondence unless it's from us and relates directly to your question or order.
Secure Online Ordering
We have gone to great lengths to protect the security and validity of your credit card transaction. Our order forms are encrypted by our secure server to guarantee that the information can only be read by us. It will appear as indecipherable gibberish if the data is intercepted by an unauthorized source.
We use the process developed by Netscape-SSL (Secure Socket Layer)-to guard information. SSL is the industry standard for online security. Today's web browsers support this protocol, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and others.
Before a business can use SSL, it must be certified by an independent authority. This trusted third party will determine if the business is legitimate. VeriSign, one of the largest such companies in the world, certified us.
How to Tell It's Secure?
There are a couple of ways to tell if the information you are receiving is coming from a secure server.
- Check the security icon. Most browsers use a padlock (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer). An unbroken emblem indicates a secure browser.
- Check the URL field of your browser. With a secured server the address will begin with https:// instead of the usual http://.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our customer service department at: 717-780-2509.back to top